- Online Newspaper Ad Booking
- Lowest Ad Rates
- Save Upto 50% via Discount Packages
- Instant Confirmation & Release
Select Your Change of Name Newspaper Ad Type:
SELECT AD TYPE
Text Classified Ad
(Simple Text. Charges per line/ word)TEXT AD
Display Classified Ads
(Include image, colour, font variation to your ad)DISPLAY AD
Why place Change of Name Ad in I-Next Newspaper ?
WHY PLACE Change of Name AD IN I-Next NEWSPAPER ?
Additional Advantages of Booking Classified Change of Name adverts in I-Next through releaseMyAd.com
- releaseMyAd.com is authorized by I-Next to enable you to book & release your ads under any category, online
- We do not charge any extra booking charges or commission for booking your classified Announcement ad in I-Next via us
- You can also track the status of your ad booking order & payment status with the help of your Ad Id until it is printed
- Through us you can make the payment for your ad only according to your convenience as we offer both online and offline payment options which include Credit/Debit Cards, Net Banking, Cash Deposit, Cash Transfer, Cash Collection, Demand Draft or Cheque Deposits.
All the online payment options are tested through different layers of SSL encryption to secure your payment and account details.
How To Book Change of Name Ad in I-Next Newspaper ?
HOW TO BOOK Change of Name AD IN I-Next NEWSPAPER ?
Get a Glimpse of the I-Next Change of Name Classified Ad Rates by following the procedure below:
- Specify the Ad Type from among Classified Text and Display Classified
- In the next step, choose the newspaper as I-Next and the edition or location of your choice
- At the end, click on Announcement to confirm the category under the Classified section of I-Next
When you choose the category, you are instantly taken to the rates & offers section for Announcement ads, to be published in I-Next.
To proceed to creating and confirming the release of your ad, you must pick an edition or a preferred package and then confirm the release dates and then clear the payment at the end.